Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Stamping



Okay, I slacked off on the blogging quite a bit last week, but I was busy!

Pete sent out about 60 business Thanksgiving cards and I'm pleased to say I made each one of them. I will confess however that I totally copied cards from Linda Heller's Stamping School. If you are not a member you should be! Great video tutorials added every week. Love it. So much easier than losing hours at a time at splitcoast. (nothing against splitcoast, it's just a time black hole for me)

Also I made up a batch of gift card holders for Lake Mary Jazzercise. The pattern/directions for these are also at Stamping School (www.stampingschool.com) and they are easy peasy!

Next post will be a knitting update. Yes, I've been in a knitting frenzy and will need to keep it up to accomplish all my Christmas gift knitting.

No comments: